About this session
With over 18 years of professional broadcasting experience, Kyrie MacTavish has worked on a variety of Films and TV shows in various countries. She has a very strong work ethic with great attention to detail.
The session will include:
- Professional Development - no matter what career stage you are at
- Deciding the culture you want on your shoot
- Getting the right creatives/personalities together
- Plan for the difficulties (Do you have 12 weeks of night shoots? Are you filming in the middle of summer? Will people have childcare issues? etc)
- Taking care of yourself and your team by doing ’temperature checks’ on the shoot - how is crew moral? If low what can we do to fix this?
- Conflict resolution - don’t just burry your head in the sand
- End on a high - let the crew know you are grateful for their contribution
This session will take place online from 6.30pm until 7.45pm (BST) on Monday 18 December 2023.
7.30pm-7.45pm: audience Q&A
Participants will receive the link to this session a few days ahead of the event.
How to book
Please book via the ticket form below.
This event is open for Members (free) and Non-Members (£20).
We have a limited availability, and operate on a first come first served policy.