Our events combine inspirational and practical information, but also offer a social network of like-minded people and a special and exclusive look behind the scenes of the film world.
Digital events are presented at lunch time in US timezones and early evening in EU time zones.
We offer different types of events, divided into 5 categories:
- Behind the Scenes
Get inspired by film industry experts:
- Creative Talks: In these monthly talks you will hear someone inspiring share his/her creative story. It could be someone from the filmmaking industry, from the art scene, from the marketing world or anything else really, watch this space.
Find out what's going on in the contemporary film world:
- Market visits: You will be shown around the most important film markets in the world, including Berlin, Cannes, Toronto.
Behind the scenes
Go to places you wouldn't otherwise have access to:
- Studio or film school visits: Discover the talent of the future during tours of film schools and institutions; in addition, you will also have the chance to visit film studios.
Get your film knowledge up to speed:
- Panel discussions, Workshops and Masterclasses: On a regular basis you will learn about today's must-know skills or simply enhance your general knowledge about film industry.
Meet other creatives:
- Socials: You get to know each other better over breakfast, lunch, drinks or dinner at film festivals;
- Travel: Join us as we travel and discover film festivals during our 2- to 5-day trips to spectacular destinations such as Cannes, Berlin, London, New York and Paris, with visits to film markets, festivals, studios and more.
Our events programming is based on relevance and diversity. Filmmaking today reflects on our society today: a film is more than just a pretty picture, the idea behind it - the research, the message, the reflection - is valuable. We deal with themes that are currently relevant: think of racism, feminism, the environment. It is those voices that we wish to amplify in our programme.
You will find the current calendar on the events page of the website.